Hanlon Creative is seeking a positive and energetic Senior Account Executive to manage the implementation of digital, advertising and design executions that support the defined brand strategy for key accounts. This position will be responsible for developing, recommending, and presenting strategic solutions that build brand equity and deliver measurable results for the client. Other duties include serving as the liaison between the client and the agency’s creative, account and project management teams; ensuring that financial aspects of the account are managed according to agency procedures; leading our account team, and engaging in new business development, including expansion within existing clients.
- Manage the agency’s day-to-day relationship with key client contacts and effectively balance the dual expectations of your clients and the agency
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of, and be conversant in, each clients’ business – their key issues, competitive situation, and industry trends
- Focus the efforts of agency personnel so that projects are completed as proposed – on time, and within budget
- Outline expectations of, and communicate effectively with, agency team members
- Effectively assign, delegate, coordinate, and monitor the work of agency staff members assigned to client projects
- Be able to adapt to workload and working conditions while maintaining a positive attitude and professional demeanor
- Effectively present the agency’s decisions, recommendations, and creative product to a range of client audiences
- Develop and demonstrate a clear, comfortable, persuasive presentation style for both formal and informal settings
- Utilize agency tools and processes to manage projects to an on-time and on-budget completion and to support the information needs of agency management.
- Be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Workamajig.
- Prepare accurate and timely internal communication: creative briefs, job starters, change orders, media plan requests, buy authorizations, timelines, and estimates
- Review monthly billing for accuracy and completeness in accordance with the Accounting calendar
- Minimum 5-7 years agency experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field required
Please submit resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
- Agency: 3 years (Required)