Hanlon is looking for a creative and technically savvy individual with excellent project management skills and some programming capabilities to lead a variety of web development projects from basic websites, to e-commerce integrated shopping carts, and learning management systems.
- Communicate directly with clients, team members, and management to define and implement website requirements, communicate project status, and meet deadlines.
- Manage developers and outside resources in the development of approved site or application requirements from project initiation through post-launch phase.
- Create timelines and track progress of multiple projects making sure they are on time and on budget.
- Provide project estimates, scope work requirements, and grow digital capabilities of the agency.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience and familiarity with web design and development- including responsive design, search engine optimization, and custom applications.
- Ability to provide technical support to end users when needed.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Experience using web content management systems, like WordPress, Joomla!, Drupal, and Magento.
- Highly organized, detailed-oriented and with strong planning, execution and time management skills.
- Excellent English language communications skills – written and verbal.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, as well as an articulate and friendly problem-solving attitude.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously with solid decision-making skills.
- Intellectually curious and passionate about digital culture and technology.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and Adwords.
- Familiarity with marketing automation platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree required