Hanlon Creative is seeking a talented developer to join our in-house development team. An ability to learn quickly in this fast-paced technical and creative environment is a key attribute of the job. The right individual for this role will be a motivated and energetic developer who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a varying number of challenges, is detail-oriented, and takes extreme pride in their work. This position would report to our Lead Developer/Digital Project Manager.
- Assist Digital Project Manager in mapping development needs for proposed projects and projects in process
- Assist Digital Project Manager in monitoring status of projects in process and reporting status updates to business development and account staff
- Develop websites, website apps and native apps using:
- Content Management Systems: WordPress and Magento (Shopify, BigCommerce, Joomla and Drupal are a plus)
- MySQL database management
- SSO integrations such as SAML2
- Minimum 2+ years of experience with web development – including responsive design, search engine optimization, and custom applications
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
- A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures
- Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful solution
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets
- Experience programming common content management systems:Wordpress and Magento (Shopify, BigCommerce, Joomla and Drupal are a plus)
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously with solid decision-making skills
- Intellectually curious and passionate about digital culture and technology
- Bachelor’s degree required
Please submit resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to be considered.
This is a full time in-house position.