Do you think you can do a better job of writing this job description? Then, we want you. Hanlon, a leading branding and digital marketing agency, is seeking an experienced and creative content strategist and copywriter. In this position, you will be responsible for brainstorming, creating, and transforming ideas into words for branding and positioning, websites, videos, social media, and other relevant communication channels. This is an outstanding opportunity for someone who wants to work with a diverse client base on a variety of projects and help us shape the future of our growing content offerings.
- Write clear and persuasive copy for marketing and advertising.
- Strategize ways to connect products or services to consumers or businesses.
- Develop unique, memorable concepts and content.
- Conceive, develop and produce effective advertising campaigns.
- Collaborate with creative team including art directors, creative directors, creative service managers and fellow copywriters.
- Assist account and strategy team in developing complete content plans for our clients.
- Revise, edit, and proofread content.
- Respond to feedback in a timely manner.
- Work within tight deadlines and brand guidelines.
- 3-5 years of agency experience
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Highly organized, detailed-oriented and with strong planning, execution and time management skills
- Excellent English language communications skills – written and verbal
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, as well as an articulate and friendly problem-solving attitude
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously with solid decision-making skills
- Intellectually curious and passionate about creative marketing, advertising and branding
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, Health and Dental Insurance, 401K, Profit Sharing, and Bonus Potential
Please submit resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to be considered.